Electrical & Instrumentation Field Engineer
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Electrical & Instrumentation Field EngineerLocation: OdessaType:
General Information/Job SummaryEntry Level Position supporting
Electrical Project Managers by monitoring construction activities,
coordinating with vendors and suppliers, review specifications and
drawings to ensure construction progresses as scheduled with
adherence to the contract.
- Interface with the Site Construction Team, Home Office
Engineering team, Site Engineering Team, and Field Personnel as
required to complete all assigned task.
- Resolve design conflict and field interference issues
- Maintain and publish field sketches for problem resolution
- Maintain Project As-Built drawings
- Work Package development
- Task plan support and assistance as needed as directed by
- Ensure IFC Quantities are developed and reported to Project
Controls for entering into the Project Tracking System
- Ensures compliance with job specifications
- Interface with Project Vendors to assure that material is
received in a timely manner and the correct material is
- IFC drawing review for cost, schedule, and other impacts.
- Assist in developing Change Orders in the case of Scope
Variance per Project Contract.
- Other duties as approved by Project Manager
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related Construction
- Ability to create spec drawings
- Able to be coached/mentored a by senior engineers
- Knowledge of quality control documentation, practices and
- Knowledge of computer software with experience with MS Word, MS
Excel and other common business software
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and
- Ability to live and work in cross-cultural work setting
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions,
correspondence and emails.
Keywords: Saulsbury, Midland , Electrical & Instrumentation Field Engineer, Professions , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!