Company: Atlas Sand
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Atlas Sand Headquartered in Austin, TX with
operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Sand is the leading
provider of frac sand to the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we
do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, high
quality products, outstanding customer service, and exceptional
work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
Atlas was established in 2017 by a team of career oil & gas
operators led by Bud Brigham. Since then, we've added top
industrial sand mining talent and have navigated, grown and
innovated our way through the recent ups and downs in the commodity
markets. We're very excited about what we see in front of us, and
we think you will be too – so come join the team!Electrical
SupervisorThe Electrical Supervisor oversees all work from
electricians at both plants. It's their responsibility to ensure
that electrical projects are carried out as efficiently and safely
as possible. They are responsible for planning and scheduling
projects, including estimating the time and materials needed to
complete them. Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule projects and materials needed for specific
- Estimate time and material
- Plan and supervise the work of electricians
- Maintain records on electrical jobs and assign to appropriate
- Provide field training
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper
installation of electrical systems
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipmentQualifications:
- Previous experience as an electrical supervisor is highly
- In-depth knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the safety hazards of the work and of the
necessary safety precautions.
- Certifications in 4160v is a plus
- Thorough knowledge in safety procedures and equipment while
working with 480v and 4160v high voltage.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Completion of a recognized vocational education program in
electrical/industrial electrical/industrial training.
- Minimum of eight (8) years' recent industrial electrician
- Carries journeyman license is a plus Physical
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, sit
and climb or balance
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently
lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or
move more than one hundred pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth
- Must be able to tolerate conditions associated with no air
conditioning or heat
Keywords: Atlas Sand, Midland , Electrical Supervisor, Professions , Monahans, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!