Field Technician II
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our
world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their
resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across
our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and
development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us
for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and
responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and
defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to
provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical
to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job
to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and
sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across
the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse
talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value
each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all
its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you
to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to
something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values
and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We
celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from
each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together,
we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching
career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to
chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties
may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on
running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly
manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise
instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an effective
member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision
of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable
* Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and
comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual,
Standard Operating Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
* Identify, explain function and operate all auxiliary
* Identify and explain function of all primary equipment.
* Apply all the disciplines of driving, rigging up, operating and
rigging down equipment on location.
* Maintain equipment and accurate driving records as required by
region specific transportation requirements.
* Maintain satisfactory driving record.
* Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent
* Required to work on a 24-hour call basis.
* Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the
physical constraints of the job.
* Minimum 2-3+ years related experience
* High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or
* Mechanical Aptitude
* Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain
* Valid Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain
* Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
* Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health
Requirements. (US Region: DOT)
* Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular
* Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour
Keywords: Weatherford, Midland , Field Technician II, Professions , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!