Posted on: August 7, 2022
As a Field Service Technician, you'll play a vital role with our
customers. Leading installation and maintenance activities, you
will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and
compliant installations. You'll be the onsite expert, continually
developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative
solutions for customers.
As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team in delivering Site Monitoring projects to
- Perform onsite installation of Andium site monitoring
- Provide technical assistance on Andium products to customers as
a subject matter expert
- Absorbing operational guidance, training & mentorship from
crews where needed.
To be successful in this role, you will:--- Have a high school
diploma / GED.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol Test
- Minimum 1-year experience as a field service technician (Oil &
Gas industry experience is a plus)
- Possess a valid U.S. driver's license
Work in a way that works for you
Keywords: Andium, Midland , Field Technician, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!