Company: Western Midstream
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Loving County, TX, US, 79770
Req ID: 940
Western Midstream is a master limited partnership formed to own,
develop, acquire, and operate midstream assets. We are engaged in
the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and
transporting natural gas; gathering, stabilizing, and transporting
condensate, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and crude oil; and
gathering, transporting, and disposing of produced water for our
We operate or own equity interests in assets in the Rocky
Mountains, North-central Pennsylvania, and Texas, including
approximately 16,000 miles of petroleum and natural gas pipelines
and over 100 gathering, treating, and processing facilities.
Plant Mechanic - Mentone, TX
This position is in the West Texas Region as a member of the Plant
Maintenance Team in Mentone, TX.
• Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state and federal
safety and environmental rules and regulations.
• Maintain gas plant and field equipment including gas engines,
compressors, pumps, motors, pneumatic tools and production
machines, compressors, dryers, coolers, generators, gas regulators,
pumps, turbines, etc.
• Routinely create and/or complete electronic work orders utilizing
the maintenance computer software tool.
• Read and understand maintenance/operations manuals for equipment
specifications parts and procedures to make proper and timely
• Overhaul natural gas compressors and engines.
• Organize and maintain equipment records with preventative and
predictive maintenance programs.
• Monitor, maintain and operate safety and fire protection
• Troubleshoot and repair natural gas equipment, electronic panels
and air/fuel ratio controllers.
• Work irregular hours around heavy equipment and in variable
• Maintain good housekeeping practices.
• Respond to call out requests as needed for maintenance, relief
and emergency situations.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following
• Two - Five (2-5) years of experience in oil and gas production
facilities is required.
• Knowledge in maintenance and operation of gas engines and
• Knowledge working with gas plant processing equipment, aerial
coolers and various pumps.
• Experience in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of Word
and Excel is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a cooperative team
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and
Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no
restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is on a 12-hour rotating shift schedule and the
candidate may be required to work overtime, weekends, on call, and
WES reserves the right to change the schedule if it is required by
Western Midstream is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and
promoting applicants and employees. All employment decisions are
made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally
protected categories. This includes providing reasonable
accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or
religious beliefs and practices.
Keywords: Western Midstream, Midland , Plant Mechanic, Professions , Mentone, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!