Company: Medilodge of Montrose
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Did you know? Caring deeply for others is a valuable gift, one
that you shouldtreasure. Fortunately for you, you can put that gift
to excellent use here atMediLodge of Midland, and we will go above
and beyond to invest in it AND youas a person. Whatever your
talents may be, we want to help you make the most ofthem. We are an
integral part of a large portfolio of 49 centers in
throughoutMichigan to help you accomplish your goals.We are now
accepting applications for a MaintenanceDirector! Come see what a
career atMediLodge of Midland will mean for you!What Benefits Do We
At MediLodge of Midland, we understand that our employees work best
when theyare healthy, happy, and excited about the here and now, as
well as the future.For that reason, we offer a wide range of
benefits with your well-being inmind, including:
- ExcellentCareer Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
- AffordableMedical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- EmployeeBenefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- StudentLoan Repayment Program
- CompanyPaid Life Insurance
- PaidVacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401kRetirement with Company Match
- HealthSavings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Choosefrom Three Pet Insurance Options for your Furry Family
MembersThe tenured team at Medilodgeof Midland is supportive and
helpful. We are proud of our team and have staffappreciation events
to ensure our teams feel supported and recognized.TEXT: MAIN DIR
MID to (833) 383-6754 to ApplyThank you for considering a career
with us!We can't wait to meet you!SummarySupervises the maintenance
department and is responsible for the sale and efficient function
of physical plant and environmental systems and the appearance and
upkeep of facility grounds.QualificationsEducation
- Graduation from an appropriate technical/trade
- Five years experience in building maintenance.
- One year of supervisory experience is preferred.Essential
- Schedules repair and maintenance of machines, tools, and
equipment to ensure efficient operations.
- Directs and participates in maintenance activities on utility
systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric
power, gas, or air required for operations.
- Develops preventive maintenance programs.
- Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in
- Recommends measures to improve operations and conditions of
machines and equipment.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for
- Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and
modifications with design engineers.
- Directs the effort to have attractive and well maintained
- Participates in facility "Performance Improvement
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Knowledge of building codes and rules and regulation regarding
the operation of plant equipment.
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of OSHA and other safety requirements.
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
Keywords: Medilodge of Montrose, Midland , Maintenance Director, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!