Company: Western Midstream
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Kermit, TX, US, 79745
Req ID: 924
Western Midstream is a master limited partnership formed to own,
develop, acquire, and operate midstream assets. We are engaged in
the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and
transporting natural gas; gathering, stabilizing, and transporting
condensate, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and crude oil; and
gathering, transporting, and disposing of produced water for our
We operate or own equity interests in assets in the Rocky
Mountains, North-central Pennsylvania, and Texas, including
approximately 16,000 miles of petroleum and natural gas pipelines
and over 100 gathering, treating, and processing facilities.
E&I Tech - Kermit, TX
This position is located in Delaware Basin Operations as a member
of the West Texas Midstream Operations team in Kermit, TX.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, relevant gas processing plant
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems, components, end
devices and other electronic equipment and perform repairs and
- Experience in the use of computers and a basic knowledge of
Word and Excel required, SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic principles
- Working knowledge of standard construction drawings:
P&ID's, Equipment Arrangement, Area Classification, Piping
Isometrics, etc. preferred.
- Experience in maintenance and operation of natural gas engines
- Experience in maintenance and operation of gas processing
equipment including various type pumps, fans, blowers, and
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with WES
- Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and
promoting a safe work environment
- Assist the team in the daily economic optimization of
- Maintain effective communications, provide ideas, raise
concerns, and work with other functions including plant
supervision, engineering, operations, I&E, other maintenance
employees, clerical staff, and contractors
- Coordinate/perform maintenance duties required to maintain
operations and regulatory compliance
- Maintain several platforms of programmable logic controllers
(PLC), PLC, DCS and SCADA systems including Allen Bradley Control
Logix, Honeywell TDC and Experion, Modicon, Siemens, electrical and
mechanical systems and equipment such as motors, pumps, switches,
pneumatic controls and end devices, and related input and output
devices necessary for plant operations and control.
- Assist in and supervise contract operations as required for
maintenance and operations
- Coordination of the work with plant and field to optimize
throughput, minimize downtime, optimize production, and avoid
safety and environmental risks.
- Continually self-educate and maintain familiarity with daily
operations and hazards through EHS department and other operations
- Ensure job duties are carried out in a safe manner, with due
regard for the environment and in compliance with all applicable
state and federal regulations
- Ensure that accurate timely data is entered and recorded within
computer based preventative and predictive maintenance programs,
drawings, procedures, and schematics
- Stay abreast of changing technology through training
opportunities, contact with suppliers/ representatives of equipment
manufacturers and networking with others in your field
- Read and understand maintenance/operations manuals for
equipment specifications parts and procedures to make proper and
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Candidate must possess a valid driver's license with no
restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
This position is not eligible for relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is on a shift schedule and may be required to work
overtime, weekends, and holidays. This position will be on-call,
based on a rotating schedule.
Western Midstream does not offer sponsorship of employment-based
non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Western Midstream offers a competitive benefits package that
emphasizes pay-for-performance compensation, work/life balance,
premium health benefits, and a top-tier savings plan. The Company
may, at any time, in its sole discretion, modify or vary from
anything stated with regards to benefits, with or without
Western Midstream is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and
promoting applicants and employees. All employment decisions are
made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally
protected categories. This includes providing reasonable
accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or
religious beliefs and practices.
Keywords: Western Midstream, Midland , E&I Technician, Professions , Kermit, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!