Company: Hi-Crush Services LLC
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Are you looking to join a company that is an innovative leader
in proppant and logistics services? Hi-Crush Inc. is a leading
supplier of premium frac sand and logistics services to E&P
companies, service companies and pressure pumping companies. Our
fully integrated supply and service ranges from frac sand mining to
last mile delivery to the blender.
We are searching for a Automation Technician to join our ambitious
Pronghorn team, a division of Hi-Crush.
What we offer:
Impact: Have the opportunity to make a significant impact on
employee growth, talent development and opportunities.
Never a dull moment: We are looking for someone with a CAN-DO
attitude and enjoys a fast pace environment!
Great place to work: We are a leader in the industry due to our
exceptional service, high-quality products, and talented
We offer a Full Benefits Package Medical, Dental, Vision
Company-paid Life Insurance
Company-paid short and long term disability
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Heath Savings Account
Paid holidays and PTO
and so much more
Reporting to the Automation & Control Manager, this position is
responsible for delivering business solutions and support, business
process consulting, training, documentation, and applications
consulting to ensure success in our use of multiple Logistics
Applications as tools to improve business performance.
Work with operations personnel to program, configure, and
troubleshoot control systems.
Work with well site crews to operate heavy duty machinery on oil
and gas locations such as belts and forklifts
PLC, VFD, and HMI configuration and troubleshooting
Hands on systems troubleshooting, configuration, testing, and end
user support, including visits to active oil/gas locations
Coordinate with internal resources and outside contractors during
operation and maintenance of equipment
Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify
hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair and to
ensure compliance with all codes
Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could
be hazardous to personnel or equipment
Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical
wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as
ohmmeters, voltmeters, and process meters, to ensure compatibility
and safety of system.
Project management of small- to mid-sized business process
Efficiently coordinates and communicates with third party
consultants, vendors, business leaders, users, and technical team
to ensure efficient delivery of quality business solutions and
Research and resolve help desk issues that relate to the process
Provide user training for individuals and groups
Special projects or initiatives as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. High School Diploma or GED preferred
2. Secondary education in electronics preferred
3. Sufficient Education to complete written documentation and
Experience & Skills:
1. 2+ years of related experience
2. Experience in coordinating system integration with other systems
3. Oil and Gas, or Manufacturing and Logistics experience
4. Experience troubleshooting various control systems, including
analog, digital, serial and Ethernet circuits
Certifications & Licenses:
1. Valid state driver's license with acceptable driving record
within past five years for insurance carrier coverage
2. Valid electrical license preferred
1. Ability to analyze and/or design business processes
2. Ability to communicate and interact effectively at both
technical and business level
3. Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Strong organizational, multi-tasking and project management
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Customer Service focused and team player
8. Must be able and willing to travel 50% of the time
Work performed in well site environments. Exposure to inclement
weather as most work will be performed outside.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Proper PPE is required. This may include hard hat, safety glasses,
respiratory protection, etc.
Other Physical Requirements:
1. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the
2. Frequently lift 75 lbs. or more
3. Frequently climbs ladders and stairs
For more information about this great opportunity, log onto our
website and check out our Careers page at www.hicrush.com .
Keywords: Hi-Crush Services LLC, Midland , Automation Technician, Professions , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!