Company: Intrepid Potash
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Reporting to HB & North Surface Superintendent, will direct a
multi-discipline team to provide maintenance and reliability
services to HB & North Plant Surface Operations. Ensuring
equipment/system availability and integrity to meet defined
production targets, contributing to the success of the organization
in regard to the business plan goals.
- To maximize equipment availability by determining potential
hazards and risks to production and developing/implementing systems
to maintain required availability and integrity.
- High levels of continuous focused energy and technical
competency is demanded in order to maintain focus on day-to-day
short-term requirements while providing resources and direction for
longer-term growth and continuous improvement.
- Leadership of multi-discipline maintenance team with diverse
skill sets towards the common goals of the department and
- Maintaining appropriate competency across numerous disciplines,
- To control costs in an environment that requires constant
revision of strategies to meet changing circumstances with respect
to production rates, wear rates, technology, and physical plant
change and varying personnel in the workforce.
- Daily use of computer for completion of work orders, weekly
capacity scheduling and purchasing related duties. Job Knowledge /
Qualifications, Skills, Experience, Competencies
- Provides leadership in Health, Safety and Environment for the
E&I maintenance team
- Ensures that all electrical and instrumentation maintenance
activities by hourly and contractor personnel are carried out in a
safe, efficient and environmentally sound manner, by ensuring that
all necessary procedures, practices, standards, rules, are
documented and followed and quality initiatives met.
- Provides leadership to ensure that equipment is maintained with
maximum efficiency and productivity by initiating corrective action
and ensuring maintenance and engineering standards are adhered
- Provide leadership to ensure that equipment maintenance
philosophy is applied to each unit correctly and reflected in PM
schedules as directed by the HB & North Surface
- Ensures that human resources policies are applied in a fair and
- Actively engages employees and contractors, seeking their input
and feedback on issues affecting the department and plans for
- Ensures that the performance management process for team
members is utilized and that performance is managed to meet the
needs of the company and the employee. Job Knowledge, Skills &
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a mine/plant/industrial
production environment including operating/maintenance experience,
with 3 or more years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License Technical Qualifications:
- Maintenance planning/scheduling experience
- Supervision/management experience Contacts :
- Works with the management and engineering team on site.
- Interfaces with peers in plant operations, technical, business
and HSE to deliver on the business goals.
- Interfaces with variety of contractors and vendors.
- Supervision exercised
- Exercises direct and indirect supervision over a number of
levels, using leadership skills to drive the performance and
behavior of the E&I maintenance team to meet the defined
business objectives. Associated topics: construction manager,
consultant, gcc, healthcare, project, project manager, public
works, scheduler, site supervisor, supervisor
Keywords: Intrepid Potash, Midland , Electrical Supervisor, Professions , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...