Company: Sodexo Frontline
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Location: US-TX-MIDLANDSystem ID: 963718Category: Food
ServiceEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: IR MID LABOR -
WAREHOUSETarget Hourly Rate: $15/hourUNIT DESCRIPTIONJoin the
largest Convenience Services company in the region! Connecting
Food, People and Technology Every Day Our Warehouse Team is
currently hiring aWarehouse Associatein our local branch. Our
warehouse associates perform a variety of tasks in connection with
stocking and picking product orders in an efficient and accurate
manner. Attendance, speed, accuracy, and positive teamwork are
required. 5-day work week with daytime hours, ongoing training
provided. Position: Warehouse Associate Status: Fulltime Schedule:
M-F 40/hrs + possible OT Location:Midland, TXCompensation:$15/hr
- Re-stock inbound product deliveries and backstock.
- Picking product called for through electronic orders.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area and equipment. What
we offer: At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the
resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we
offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy
lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also
offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings
programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and
other discounts. We are committed to your growth and development
with Sodexo. We provide career planning and professional
advancement opportunities for all our employees. Click here for
more information about. #in #cb Position SummaryThe Stock Worker
and Receiver is responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading,
or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking
shelves, and helping customers place orders. They work in stores,
warehouses, stockrooms, and other storage facilities. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments
and prepares items for shipment.
- Receives, lifts, moves, stores, issues, counts, sorts, weighs,
and verifies items on requisitions or invoices.
- Receives and processes a wider variety of incoming freight,
including stationery supplies, chemicals, electronic equipment, and
other materials daily across perimeter buildings and according to
- Compares incoming and outgoing shipments to bills of lading,
invoices, orders, or other records to verify information.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping
procedures, routes, and rates.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items,
records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages
- Fills orders, issues supplies from stock and rotates stock to
- Resolves delivery problems using a computerized account
- Maintains confidentiality of all items received and
- Assembles and delivers equipment such as glassware carts.
- Utilizes in-house inventory tracking system.
- Prepares assets for distribution, including transportation and
- Returns damaged items or other items to vendors that do not
meet Sodexo specifications.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of storage areas by
sweeping and mopping.
- Provides security for all stock in the storeroom and/or
- Follows all safety requirements of Sodexo, the facility, local,
state, and federal jurisdictions.
- May move or transport materials or supplies to other
departments using hand or industrial trucks.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP/OSHA, and/ or local policies and
procedures related to all assigned work.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May fill in for "Stock worker and Receiver Senior" in their
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- No previous work experience necessary.Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 poundsWorking
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees).PI216264128
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Midland , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...