Residential Service Electrician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 26, 2023
ARE YOU MOVING TO AUSTIN, TX?THIS JOB IS IN AUSTIN, TXWe are
hiring Residential Service Electricians! Founded in 1994, we have
been the industry leader for decades! We are continuously expanding
and need Residential Service Electricians to support this growth.
We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, provided by friendly
electrical professionals. What can we do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Supportive management who encourages and helps you develop
professionally and personally
- Competitive wages and bonus structure
- Elite level of quality in all we do
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow
- Incredible company culture that recognizes hard work, good
character and contributions to the overall vision
- Great benefits package
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Weekly pay and bonus
- Team breakfasts BENEFITS FOR THE RESIDENTIAL SERVICE
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company training for advanced electrical licenses
- Retirement plan/401k with up to 4% company match
- Weekly pay
- Continuous training
- Company events and holiday parties Pay ranges from $70,000 to
$150,000! As an experienced Residential Service Electrician you
will: Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult
customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety
concerns regarding their homes' electrical systems and lead
customers to informed and confident decisions. Responsibilities of
our Residential Service Electricians:Complete all general
electrical in-home service calls and provide a safety check after
every residential callConvey every issue to the customer with
- Developing a plan to remedy issues and meet customer needs
using a price book, pricing every discrepancyCompleting tasks to
meet customer expectations with estimated, and accurate time
framesTrouble-shoot electrical issuesEducate and assist customers
in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans. Work
alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the
business.Directing apprentices on their jobsManage their
administrative tasks (materials, invoices, project
paperwork)Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
truck.Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Residential Service Electricians:
- Minimum of 5 years of Residential Service experience
- Residential Wireman License required, Journeyman
- Troubleshooting experience is a MUST.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background
check and drug test.
- Lift objects up to 50 lbs to chest height
- Work at heights and in attics safely
- Highly organized.
- Portraying a professional appearance and demeanor
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Must be professional and reliable. All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and
will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran
status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Midland , Residential Service Electrician, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...