Senior Project Manager Healthcare Construction
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Top ENR GC looking for a Senior Project Manager with Ground up
Healthcare experience for projects in Midland, TX. Excellent
opportunity for growth!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer
SmithAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $180,000 per yearA
bit about us:Constructing with Integrity encompasses the condition
of being unified and complete. It requires mutual respect,
listening to understand, and collaborating with others both
internally and outside the company. Top ENR Commercial and
Healthcare Builder. Projects Nationally.Why join us?
- Up To $180K Base DOE
- Top ENR GC with Healthy Pipeline
- Truck and Gas Card-Business and Personal
- Bonus Program 20%
- Incredible Benefits, 401K Program
- Stock Opportunities
- Relocation paid/Per DiemJob DetailsJob Details:Join our dynamic
and innovative team as a Permanent Senior Project Manager in
Healthcare Construction. We are seeking a seasoned professional who
is passionate about delivering top-quality healthcare construction
projects on time and within budget. Our company is a leading player
in the construction industry, renowned for its exceptional service
and groundbreaking projects. As a Senior Project Manager, you will
be responsible for leading healthcare construction projects from
inception to completion. This includes ground-up construction,
hospital construction, renovations, expansions, and other related
tasks. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a professional
seeking to advance their career in a challenging and rewarding
- Lead the planning and implementation of healthcare construction
projects, including ground-up construction, hospital construction,
renovations, and expansions.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration
with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications
- Manage project budget, ensuring that all aspects of the project
are completed within the established financial parameters.
- Coordinate and manage project teams and third-party contractors
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths,
ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed
scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and
- Implement project improvements and interventions to achieve
- Conduct risk assessments and implement risk mitigation
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, including
health and safety laws.
- Resolve any project-related issues promptly and
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in
healthcare construction, including ground-up construction, hospital
construction, renovations, and expansions.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a
- Proven experience in project management and team
- Exceptional knowledge of construction processes, means and
methods, and legal regulations.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry and the
specific requirements for healthcare construction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet
- Proficient in project management software tools, techniques,
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- PMP or equivalent project management certification is
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects on
time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to fast-paced and
changing environments.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Midland , Senior Project Manager Healthcare Construction, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!