Company: HB Rentals
Posted on: November 2, 2018
OverviewHB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, is the world's premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a CDL Driver to join our team in Midland, TX.
Responsible for driving a truck hauling water and sewer to and from remote locations following all HSEQ policies, procedures and best practices set by company and customers. Uses equipment associated with the truck to load and unload accompanying materials upon arrival to desired locations and dump/fill facilities. Those candidates with winch or toter experience may be considered for driving opportunities hauling oversize and overweight equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must hold a Class "A" Commercial Driver's License with tanker and hazmat endorsements, depending on the type of vehicle being driven;
- Responsible for driving to the customers' location(s) to pick up or deliver water/sewer used in sustaining living accommodations in the oil and gas industry;
- Upon arrival, pull hose(s) from the hose tray and connect one end to the truck and the other end to a tank to fill/extract fluid;
- Monitors of the amount of fluid filled/extracted and the amount of fluid the truck is lawfully allowed to haul, in addition to other situations presented by the site or customer;
- Must be knowledgeable of all applicable DOT rules and regulations; and all job-related company, local, state and federal requirements;
- Assure that trucks are maintained and in good working condition. Must fill out Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report daily, per DOT Regulations;
- Must keep vacuum and water pumps greased and oiled; check oil, tires, hoses and fitting daily. Notify supervisor of all problems immediately and perform minor repairs;
- Maintains accurate work tickets based on the company's requirements and the work performed for the customer(s), as well as the ability to maintain accurate driving log books (e-logs), pre-trip / post-trip inspections and maintenance files on the vehicle;
- Responsible for alerting appropriate supervision when mechanical defects are noted and when work hours may exceed the DOT maximum;
- Attends required job-related training with respect to the operation of the equipment, company Standard Operating Procedures and other specialized training as required by regulatory agencies and the company;
- Responsible for conducting all field activities safely and accurately;
- Ensures full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Minimum one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Winch truck experience a plus but not required.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Clean MVR Report
- Must have a working knowledge of stretch trailers equipment, permitting and escort vehicles.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation rules, regulations and logging requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure materials.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veterans.
Keywords: HB Rentals, Midland , CDL Driver, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!