Construction Superintendent - Hospitality
Company: EBCO General Contractor LTD.
Posted on: January 12, 2019
At EBCO General Contractor, LTD. our Superintendents are responsible for successful completing the project. As the leader on our construction sites, the Superintendent helps to attain profit goals, ensure workplace safety, exceed the owner?s expectations and promote a positive company image. Hospitality Superintendents have a proven track-record and experience building Hotel projects for brands including but not limited to: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, Sheraton, Wyndham, etc. As the Superintendent, you would have the following responsibilities:
- CONTRACT: Familiarity with building the project in accordance with contacts, documents, plans, specifications, subcontracts, purchase order, etc.
- SCHEDULE: Working with the Project Manager to develop the project schedule; organizing all trades in relation to the schedule utilizing people, equipment and materials. Planning ahead by managing work on the critical path; developing and implementing a recovery plan in the event a delay occurs.
- BUDGET: Reviewing the cost status with Project Manager to maintain and improve margins.
- QUALITY: Establishing a level of quality by which all completed work is measured; uses the punch system and quality control measures.
- SAFETY: Ensuring the project is maintained in an orderly, clean, secure and professional manner. Investigates & reports accidents and implements the company safety program.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Going above and beyond to maintain excellent customer satisfaction at all times. This includes but is certainly not limited to attending all meetings with the Owner?s Representatives and being available for feedback, questions and concerns. Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 10 years of Hospitality Construction experience, with 5 years in a primary Superintendent position.
- Experience of working on projects with restricted access.
- Has an Associate's Degree or four-year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business. This is helpful, but not required.
- Has a strong understanding of building concepts, codes, regulations, laws and best practices.
- Is a team player.
- Is detail-oriented.
- Is directive and capable of mentoring up-and-coming Superintendents, and monitoring subcontractors.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Project. We'll teach you what you need to know about ProCore, our Project Management System.
- Has good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Is available for ongoing travel as a road warrior, and able to work unaided in a non-traditional office environment.
- Can perform with minimal supervision.
Keywords: EBCO General Contractor LTD., Midland , Construction Superintendent - Hospitality, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!