Electrician - Midland, TX
Company: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store
Posted on: February 7, 2019
Req ID: 118483 Location: 10601 N Pennsylvania Ave. BASIC PURPOSE: The Electrician is to provide technical guidance and support to the facility by overseeing the electrical works and ensuring the safety and compliance codes are met. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, test, calibrate, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems
- Read and interpret electrical drawings and wiring schematics to build UL listed electrical panels
- Install conduit, pull wire and terminate to both end devices and control panel
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems
- Maintain necessary documents and complete required paperwork.
- Record and prepare reports on tests, calibrations, and equipment maintenance.
- Document field designs and revisions on drawings and records.
- Other duties assigned as needed EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Education:
- High school Diploma or equivalent required Experience:
- A minimum of five years experience as an electrician in either a plant, manufacturing or other industrial environment working on industrial equipment
- A valid driver's license Preferred Experience:
- Experience with electricity, electronics, complex circuitry, and equipment operation
- Experience with networking and communication wiring
- Experience with the National Electric Code (NEC) and other industry regulations
- Experience with tubing and screw pipe installation SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Skills:
- Hard Skills: Working knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC) regulations
- Soft Skills: Good written and oral communication skills, data entry, team player, exceptional customer service, attention to detail, self-motivated, good time management skill, ability to multitask and excellent analytical skills Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged standing, frequent bending and stooping
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision technician, mechanic, cng mechanic, cng technician, automobile, bus, maintenance, welder, electrician, electrical, operator, machinery Job Function(s): [[mfield1]] Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Keywords: Loves Travel Stops & Country Store, Midland , Electrician - Midland, TX, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!