Company: Advenir Living
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Winning in this position means showing up on time every day and
achieving the following key results.
- Resident relations.
- Maintenance and physical property.
- Other responsibilities.
- Complete all additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as
determined by your supervisor or the company.
- Complete all required training in Advenir's LMS (Learning
Management Software) program by the end of each month.
- Ensure that you are dressed and groomed professionally, in
required uniform, wearing an Advenir name tag and safety belt every
day. Also having protective eye wear available at all times.
Following the current Career Apparel Program.
- Portray a professional image in the maintenance office and
shop. Keeping them neat and clean and all work areas organized and
free of clutter.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position,
which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk
property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, to complete physical
tasks, deliver resident communications, climb ladders, shovel snow,
use a blower, rake leaves, transport or move up to 50 pounds and
ability to work outdoors in temperatures exceeding 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
Core Value Expectations
Winning at this position also means working every day to embody the
following Core Values.
- Together We Make It Possible: Teamwork is collective success,
not individual. It works collaboratively, across departments,
drawing on the strengths, talents, and expertise of others to
advance the priorities of the Company.
- All-In Customer Service: Customer service is not just good
service, not just great service, but exceptional service to our
associates, residents, vendors, and investors. It means taking the
initiative to go above and beyond to impact our customers with
a"WOW" experience every single time.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Innovation is dynamic, not stagnant.
It is driven by initiative, learning, creativity, and a constant
desire to deliver better results more efficiently and
- Winners Exceed Expectation: Winning is the on-going pursuit of
excellence, not mediocrity. It consistently delivers great results
exceeding internal benchmarks, industry standards, and customer
- Always Do The Right Thing: Integrity always does the right
thing, even when no one is watching. It always upholds Advenir's
beliefs and values. It always does for others as you would want
them to do for you.
- It's About Us, Not About You: Humility treats everyone with
respect. It recognizes the contribution of others and advances the
reputation of Advenir, instead of promoting self. Humility is
confident, secure, decisive, and action-oriented while directing
praise to others.
- Work-Fun-Life Balance: Peak Performance includes a healthy
balance of fulfilling work, fun and leisure. Fulfilling work is
characterized by productivity, meaning, enjoyment, laughter, and
Advenir is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug free
Keywords: Advenir Living, Midland , Service Technician, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!