Truck Driver Industrial Hazmat - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Republic Services
Posted on: October 12, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY:-- The Company?s Industrial Services division
provides industrial waste services to its customer base and
operates three types of waste management and disposal facilities:
treatment, recovery and disposal facilities; engineered landfills;
and salt water disposal injection wells. The Industrial Truck
Driver-HM operates a tractor-trailer and other truck equipment to
haul and dispose of industrial waste..PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES:--
- Hauls and disposes of Hazardous waste, hazardous materials,
industrial fluids and by-products using a tractor-trailer, in
compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT)
guidelines.Operates a variety of vehicles including, but not
limited to vans, vacuum tankers, straight tankers, and roll offs.
- Performs safety inspections and maintains a DOT driver log and
records, as required by DOT.
- Conducts pre- and post-trip inspections of tractor trailer
unit, hoses, fittings and valves.
- Maintains satisfactory customer service by maintaining radio
and/or telephone contact with supervisor or dispatcher to receive
delivery or pickup instructions.
- Completes work tickets and maintains daily inventory of tools,
fittings and hose connections on the unit.
- Reports all safety issues, incidents and concerns to Company
management and notifies supervisor of current and/or anticipated
- Responsible for making sure all jobs are operated in the most
efficient and cost effective manner possible.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- May require up to 30% OTRQUALIFICATIONS:--
- High school diploma or GED--
- Knowledge of equipment associated with the trucking of
industrial waste.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:--
- Class A Commercial Driver?s License with tanker and hazmat
- Minimum of 1 year of experience driving heavy trucks.Republic
Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, Midland , Truck Driver Industrial Hazmat - $2,500 Sign-On Bonus, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!