Fuel Sales - West Texas
Company: Core Group Resources
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Our client, a leader in the distribution of fuels, lubricants
and services, has an immediate position for a Sales Consultant in
the Specialty Fueling Services department at the West Texas
location. The candidate can reside anywhere in the metroplex as the
position is remote and will be responsible for developing and
growing new customer accounts. This position will utilize their
prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy, and
initiative to identify opportunities for new business and to
improve current business. The candidate will partner with our
internal and external Sales Management Team related to the
post-sales satisfaction and retention of existing customers.
- Develops new accounts and implements plans for growth in
- Utilizes and maintains CRM weekly for all leads, accounts, key
accounts and Top 10 Target accounts to include (but not limited to)
contact information, activities such as new leads, emails, phones
call, meetings, progress, etc.
- Utilizes consultative selling and closing skills.
- Strategically grows customer base through prospecting and cold
- Actively participates in a positive manner in meetings and
huddles. Provides recommendations by evaluating market needs to
exploit demands and identifies new sales channels to improve and
meet the company's sales agenda.
- Communicates products and services opportunities, information
or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate
internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry
information for utilization in development of market specific
actions plans and sales strategy.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to
resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Works towards meeting or exceeding goals and expectations that
- 20% Win/Close rate for all Target Key Accounts
- Grow existing Key Accounts
- Increase gross profit margin
- Increase gallons sold year over year
- Meet or exceed monthly DGP and Gallons set by management
- Maintains a complete Target Pipeline. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years--- experience in outside sales frequently calling on
customers at their facilities
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Fuels or Lubricants Sales is a plus
but not required
- Experience in route sales of some type is preferred
- Tenacious, hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- The candidate must have the ability to quickly learn the
technical aspects of the business
- Effective communicator and ability to interface well with
employees at all levels of the organization
Keywords: Core Group Resources, Midland , Fuel Sales - West Texas, Sales , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!