Company: Astound Broadband Powered by Grande
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Direct Sales Opportunity - Broadband Company in Growth
ModeAstound Broadband Powered by Grande, Odessa, and Midland,
- Are you an entrepreneurial salesperson?
- Do you like to set your own work schedule?
- Would you like to have a base salary of $24,000 and an earning
potential of $65,000 or more with huge upside potential for great
performance?Act fast! We are currently offering a $1,500 SIGN-ON
What you need to know...
- Grande Communications is currently recruiting for a direct
sales representative who is responsible for the sale of Grande
products that include Internet, television and home phone
- Our direct sales representatives visit potential customers at
their residences to discuss service needs, provide pricing quotes
and sign up orders.
- This is face-to-face and door-to-door. It's not easy. But the
salaried/commission-based compensation is solid with great earnings
potential. Must be self-motivated. Initiative leads to
- You will receive a protected territory.
- Excellent training and ramp-up period with adjusted quota
- Work focuses on afternoons/evenings and weekends.
- EXCELLENT benefits package! You'll love it!What will you like
about Grande Communications?
- Grande services are competitively priced. We provide the best
value in the markets we serve.
- Grande offers the fastest Internet speeds available in our
markets. Up to 1 Gigabit in selected areas. No one else is faster
and Grande is definitely the best value.
- Television features top-of-the-line, TiVo-driven service.
Easy-to-use, fun, very cool user interface/channel guide. TiVo is
the good stuff.
- Grande's customers love Grande. We conduct regular research to
validate this. It's a critical competitive difference and benefit
for Grande that helps you succeed.
- Grande is Texas-based and serves only Texas markets.
- Grande is dedicated to providing a great family culture.
Employees have fun and enjoy working at Astound.Interested in
taking the next step? Apply now! Let's do this!
Diverse Workforce / EEO:Astound Broadband is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each
other's differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and
our community. We are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information (including
characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.EducationRequired
- High School or better in General Studies or related fieldEqual
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Astound Broadband Powered by Grande, Midland , Sales Representative, Sales , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!