Field Specialist - Remote Troubleshooter
Company: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Field Specialist - Remote Troubleshooter
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical
Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield Services
Be part of our Artificial Lift team!
As Field Specialist you will be executing the operations of ESP
(Electrical Submersible Pumps) equipment, SPS (Surface Pumping
Systems) equipment, and all associated surface equipment in the
field remotely. As well as complying with all the integrity /
quality and safety standards, and compliance with the regulations
of the different clients in all fields.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist (Artificial Lift), you are responsible for
monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP (Electrical
Submersible Pumps) equipment in order to maximize well productivity
and run life.As a Field Specialist - Artificial Lift, you will be
- Monitoring troubleshoots (remote - in office) downhole ESP
(Electrical Submersible Pumps) equipment including Downhole Tools
to maximize well productivity.
- Assists with the set up and startup of CENtrilift XP Motor
Controllers and VSD's (Vector Plus variable speed drive).
- Acting as the primary customer contact for critical or
escalated issues on all orders.
- Following internal compliance and HSE standards to ensure a
safe working environment at all times.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high school diploma / GED (Technical Degree with
equivalent experience preferred).
- Have 5+ years' experience in oil and gas and product line
- Have experience with Vector Plus Variable Speed Drive (VSD) and
diode front end controller and / or CENtrilift XP Motor
- Have experience performing Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP)
and Surface Pumping System (SPS) team activities in the field.
- Have experience in installation, commissioning, operation, and
maintenance of Electrical Submersible Pump Equipment (ESP) and
Surface Pumping Systems (SPS).
- Have HPump (Horizontal Pumps) experience preferred.
- Have experience on most Artificial Lift Systems and Baker
Hughes Equipment preferred.
- Able to build consensus and relationships among managers,
partners, employees, customers, and clients.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to help
describe and assist on drive functions and components.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which
people want to work and deliver at their best is different for
- This role is Monday - Friday (8-10 hour shifts). Overtime,
afterhours, on-call, and weekends may be required from time to
- This role is based in Midland, TX in office.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know
we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and
able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in
the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent
and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But
to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the
boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change
with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join
us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions
for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a
leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to
achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always
looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are
as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a
company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come
join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and
inspire you!About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we
provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities
for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're
committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're
always looking for the right people to help us get there. People
who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner
and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in
a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become
part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's
come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC, Midland , Field Specialist - Remote Troubleshooter, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!